CIPS Members, get a FREE YEAR of CIPS Membership for referring a new member and be entered into a Prize Draw worth $250!*
You’ll then be provided with a free year of CIPS membership! (e.g. if your membership expires October 2022, after referring a new member your membership expiry will be updated to October 2023.)
* Promotion runs until June 30th 2022. Each CIPS member is eligible for a maximum of one year of free CIPS membership regardless of how many new members they referred. The new member must join as a full CIPS member, as student membership doesn’t qualify for this promotion.
Prize Draw – For both Referring Members and New Members!*
Referring Members – The more new CIPS members you refer, the more entries you’ll receive in the prize draw!
New Members – Become a CIPS Member (student membership not eligible for promo) and indicate a CIPS member that referred you to also be entered into the prize draw! Enter the name of the CIPS member that referred you and their email at the bottom of the membership form in the “REFERRED BY A CIPS MEMBER?” field.
* Promotion runs until June 30th 2022. Prize draw winners to be announced July 2nd.
Benefits of CIPS Membership
- Get Certified! – Membership is required to apply for and maintain the AITP, I.S.P. and ITCP Designations
- Networking opportunities
- Connect with CIPS members online and in-person
- Attend local and online events to learn and interact with other IT professionals
- Volunteer your time with a CIPS Provincial Society or with CIPS National
- Receive support from the CIPS community
- Mentoring opportunities to assist you with your career growth
- IT Skills Assessment and Career Planning – Assess your current IT skills, set career goals, and create an action plan to develop targeted skills
- Events, Webinars, Webcasts – Attend events for free / discounted prices and access webinar recordings
- CIPS E-Newsletter – Receive news, events, resources, and information from CIPS and our IT Community
- Discounted Job Postings – Members receive a discount on posting jobs on the CIPS IT Job Board
- Info-Tech research and services – webinars, the CIO Business Vision Diagnostic, benchmarking, coaching, and a three-month trial membership
- Bell – CIPS members get preferred pricing for you and your family (on up to 5 lines) with the Bell Exclusive Partner Program. Save big on phones and up to 30% on plans with unlimited data†, talk and text
- Perkopolis – CIPS members receive access to exclusive discounts on tickets, hotels and various other products and services through our discount partner PERKOPOLIS
- Park’N Fly – CIPS members have access to discounted parking at Park’N Fly’s 7 facilities across Canada!
- Athabasca University – Master of Science in Information Systems Program and Executive MBA program – CIPS Certified Members qualify for Masters programs