- This event has passed.
SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 – Join Canadian IT Companies in Africa!
May 30 - June 1
Canadian IT companies are going beyond their borders and heading to Africa!
Since the creation of the African Digital Opportunity Association in 2018, the work to raise awareness among Canadian IT companies and the sector associations that represent them has been initiated to enable these companies to access promising markets outside borders. The efforts have been concentrated on Africa for obvious reasons, e.g., a pool of young, dynamic, competent labor, important projects financed by international financial institutions, and the potential for partnerships with many specialized African companies to share skills and resources to meet these new projects.
The Canadian company is generally shy about accessing markets outside the commercial tradition, e.g., the United States, Latin America, China, and Europe.
Since 2018, the African Digital Opportunity Association has led several missions to SITIC AFRICA and received missions from African companies in the information technology sector.
In Canada. The pandemic has slowed down the work, affecting all of us. It is now, in 2022, that Canadians are taking the road to Abidjan to meet companies from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Benin, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Togo, Kenya, Gabon, Rwanda, Nigeria, Djibouti, Madagascar, from Jordan from the United Arab Emirates and of course from France, Belgium, Germany, and Italy.
This year, a Canadian pavilion will host Canadian companies seeking mutually beneficial trade, courtesy of Global Affairs Canada. CIPS Canada (Canada’s Association of Information Technology (IT) Professionals) is currently recruiting IT companies across Canada to participate in SITIC AFRICA in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, on May 30, 31 & June 1 2022.
Go beyond your borders!
- Attend pre-scheduled and targeted B2B meetings with Ivorian, Tunisian, French, African, and international contractors.
- Give visibility to your company to more than 5,000 international professional visitors from Africa, Asia, Europe, and America.
- Participate in the International Forums organized as part of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022: Fin Tech, E-Health, Industry 4.0, Training 4.0.
- A possibility of organizing a workshop dedicated to your company.
- Meet African and Western Higher Education and Vocational Training Institutions from the public and the private sectors working in the digital industry.
- Meet African and international stakeholders currently active in the digital ecosystem.
- Meet the African Starts Up in the Digital Sector.
- 5th edition of the International FinTech Forum in partnership with the Tunisian Professional Association of Banks with the involvement of the Ivorian, French, African, and European financial sectors.
- 4th edition of the International E-health Forum in Africa in partnership with the Ivorian authorities and health professionals in Africa.
- 3rd edition of the International Industry 4.0 Forum.
- International Training 4.0 Forum with the participation of public and private African and Western universities.
- International E-Agriculture Forum in partnership with the Ivorian authorities.
Why SITIC AFRICA?
In its 6th edition, SITIC AFRICA is now the essential event for companies working in the information technology sectors, business leaders, IT professionals, and decision-makers who come to share their experiences, take part in discussions, and are looking for new non-traditional cooperation opportunities.
SITIC AFRICA wants to be the African platform par excellence for partnerships, business, and exchanges at the service of IT companies.
In its 6th edition, SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 presents an African and international digital offer with an opening on new 5G, Internet of Things, Big Data, Industry 4.0
Large delegations of business people will visit SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022, mainly from North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Mauritania), Sub-Saharan Africa (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Benin, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Togo, Kenya, Gabon, Rwanda, Nigeria, Djibouti, Madagascar), the Middle East (Jordan, United Arab Emirates) and developed countries (France, Belgium, Germany, Italy).
Every year, the Tunisian Professional Association of Banks joins forces with Tunisie Afrique Export to mobilize the Tunisian, African, and Western banking and financial sectors at this important international digital event.
For more information, contact Karl Miville de Chêne at 514 919-0834 or firstname.lastname@example.org