Website Saskatchewan Polytechnic
|Brief description of position and responsibilities||This position will provide instruction to Interactive Design and Technology diploma students. The incumbent will work as part of an instructional team to ensure cohesive delivery of the program. As part of an interdependent instructional team you may also participate in the development of curriculum and assessments.
1. Provide program academic leadership and ensure an effective environment for students through the planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum.
2. Define and evaluate learning outcomes, develop appropriate teaching and learning strategies, and develop/select teaching resources.
3. Prepare and deliver instruction, assignments, and demonstrations for educational purposes.
4. Develop and maintain agency/community relations.
5. Develop evaluation tools, facilitate practical skill evaluations and evaluate, monitor and record student progress.
6. Ensure an effective environment for students through the design and revision of program learning materials.
7. Manage the learning environment and provide support to students.
8. Participate in meetings, committee work, etc as required.
|Qualifications for the position||1. Relevant university degree with course work in graphic design, visual arts, interactive multimedia, video, animation or audio communications.
2. Two years recent /relevant experience in media design and production, which should include instructional and creative design, computer graphic design, animation, digital video, interactive multimedia integration, preproduction design, editing and post-production.
3. Ability to develop curriculum.
4. Demonstrated competence in a wide range of computer applications using both IBM and Macintosh multimedia platforms, including experience with operating environments, data bases, authoring software, web development tools, Internet applications and local area network operations.
5. Effective interpersonal skills.
6. Effective oral and written communications skills.
7. Effective instructional ability.
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
|Deadline to apply||5/18/2021|
|Link to posting on external site||https://careers.saskpolytech.ca/postings/38851|
To apply for this job please visit careers.saskpolytech.ca.