Are you passionate about Technology?
Are you interested in joining an innovative company full of talented employees?
Are you ready to implement your vision of technology-driven innovation for our utility customers?
Then, definitely apply to become London Hydro’s Program Manager – System Integration & CX.
As a Program Manager, you will work under the direction of the Director, Information Systems, to ensure the successful delivery and coordinated management of customer-facing applications and related technology projects and systems. You will also contribute on a broader spectrum, ensuring that the goals, objectives and strategic plan of the corporation are achieved.
You are a creative, agile, decisive and persuasive thought leader who recognizes the importance of teamwork and affiliation. You have a strong Information Technology background with experience in the utility sector. You drive results through the implementation of innovative IT and customer-centric solutions, and efficient business models and processes.
As part of your responsibilities as Program Manager – System Integration & CX, you will:
- Manage complex work projects and programs throughout the full project lifecycle, including scope, IT design, cost, schedule and quality (Customer Facing Applications – portals, mobile Apps, Enterprise System integrations, etc.).
- Manage the integrations, dependencies and interfaces between IT enterprise systems and customer-facing applications.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer and other stakeholder input to identify and create requirements and information useful in optimizing and improving the customer experience.
- Contribute to technical design and system architecture requirements.
- Define and manage roles and responsibilities while providing overall program and associated project(s) governance and oversight.
- Proactively manage resource allocations by ensuring that the appropriate resources are assigned to the tasks within and amongst projects.
- Manage project changes and risks by balancing scope, schedule, cost and quality constraints.
- Manage vendor schedule, costs and deliverables to ensure successful and quality technology solutions for London Hydro.
- Determine the right product, technology or system implementation approaches.
- Develop project documentation, including justification, sourcing, evaluation and contract documents, business cases, project plan, project charter and other relevant program documents.
- Take an active part in Steering Committees and stakeholder engagement groups, and liaise with them as appropriate.
- Leverage a referenceable track record of successfully managing and executing initiatives related to IT process reengineering and optimization, strategy, business case, technology roadmap development, etc.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of projects and programs, and ensure maintenance of Benefit Realizations.
- Adhere to all Occupational Health & Safety Act rules and regulations, the IHSA EUSR rule book, London Hydro work practices and London Hydro’s Health & Safety Management System.
- Liaise with industry professionals, customers, city officials, industry associations, regulators and other agencies, representing the corporation regarding information technology matters.
The qualified Program Manager – System Integration & CX we seek for this opportunity must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive, managerial/supervisory experience at a senior level.
- Experience in the IT and/or electric-utility sector, with knowledge of utility information technology systems, cloud computing and other related technology-driven systems.
- Experience liaising with senior management, customers and external agencies.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in preparing detailed business plans, reports and analyses, and delivering presentations to various audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to employ effective conflict resolution.
NOTE: Please note that applicants who receive any conditional offer of employment from London Hydro will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada as a condition of employment and to maintain their status as fully vaccinated as a condition of continued employment. London Hydro will consider individual requests for accommodation by applicants who cannot be fully vaccinated due to grounds protected under the Human Rights Code.
About London Hydro
For over a century, London Hydro has been providing safe, affordable and reliable electricity to a diverse customer base. We are one of the area’s larger employers, with a highly skilled and motivated team of people across many different occupations. Through this dedicated team and an extensive network of overhead and underground power lines, we power over 160,000 homes and businesses, and continue to improve the way people live and work.
Living in London offers many lifestyle benefits. Develop your career at London Hydro.
Watch the short video below for more details!
For more information, and to apply:
To find out more about London Hydro, please visit our website at www.londonhydro.com. If you are both qualified and safety-focused, we invite you to send your resume, by December 16th, 2021, to: Human Resources Department, London Hydro Inc., P.O. Box 2700, London, ON N6A 4H6. Fax: 519-661-5164. E-mail (quote Program Manager – System Integration & CX in the subject line): firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check prior to the commencement of employment. An education check will also be conducted.
London Hydro is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those invited for an interview will be acknowledged. Any personal information submitted will be managed in accordance with the requirements of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only to determine eligibility for employment.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com