Website Saskatchewan Polytechnic
|Brief description of position and responsibilities||1. The position will be instructing material in post graduate courses and related areas as required. These areas include courses in programming, website development, data base management and UX/UI.
2. Development of curriculum and training materials in accordance with leading industry standards.
3. Instruction of theoretical material on-campus, online or by distance (print or video).
4. Classroom/lab preparation and instruction of practical learning outcomes.
5. Evaluation of students.
6. Administration duties including but not limited to meetings, student counseling, program inventories, etc.
|Qualifications for the position||1. Master’s degree in computer science – M.Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized Canadian University
2. Recent/relevant experience (2 years in the last 5) in the computer science/information technology field or an Information Technology Certified Professional (ITCP), or two year’s recent/relevant post-secondary instructional experience.
3. Effective communication (both oral and written) skills.
4. Effective interpersonal skills.
5. Effective instructional ability.
6. Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and the ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
7. Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment.
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.
|Deadline to apply||5/20/2021|
|Link to posting on external site||https://careers.saskpolytech.ca/postings/38846|
To apply for this job please visit careers.saskpolytech.ca.