Website Hydro Ottawa Ltd.
One of life’s great opportunities is the opportunity to coach, mentor and lead a team. To pass your knowledge and wisdom on to others. To support and enable them to do their very best work and to encourage them in difficult times. And in doing so, to leave a legacy. If being a coach, mentor and leader of a team at Hydro Ottawa interests you, the Supervisor, Relationship Management is the leadership opportunity you have been preparing for, perhaps this could be your next role.
The Supervisor, CRM System – Salesforce leads and contributes to functional requirements for both projects and ongoing operational support. This includes configuration, user security, enhancements and support activities for CRM and a broad range of related enterprise and divisional applications. The Supervisor, CRM System – Salesforce delivers and sustains reliable and effective business solutions by developing design specifications, performing analysis, and testing and deploying changes in adherence with best practices for system maintenance and change management. The Supervisor, CRM System – Salesforce participates in solution strategy development and implementation as well as technical stewardship oversight activities in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders, and vendors and manages internal and external resources based on current business needs, including the related budget considerations.
- Provide functional expertise, mainly Salesforce area with configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and monitoring performance of systems and service agreements to ensure that ongoing service-delivery standards are met.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of the application landscape, partnering with technical and functional staff to improve usage of Salesforce system to ensure full capabilities are being leveraged. Proactively identify opportunities to enhance and expand enterprise application functionality with stakeholders, recommending and fulfilling collaborative action plans appropriate to the application landscape and business needs.
- Responsible for Salesforce process design including creation, review and approval of detailed “to be” business scenarios, processes, workflows and use cases.
- Oversee day-to-day activities and ensure that issues are brought to the attention of the appropriate colleague and/or manager for resolution.
- Mentor colleagues on best practices and provide guidance to meet operational requirements. Ensure that team and work priorities are identified and that work assignments are appropriately delegated to meet deadlines and service levels.
- Provide input to the manager regarding skill set gaps for direct reports and recommend training plans.
- Coach and advise system users and stakeholders regarding system functionality and identify user skill set gaps and recommend training to stakeholders.
- Manage assigned resources including staff development, training, recruitment, selection, performance management and administration of the collective agreement as applicable
- Lead the coordination and administration of security privileges for users in alignment with stakeholder needs and consideration of potential segregation of duties.
- Configure / develop reports, dashboards, business forms and workflows to satisfy business requirements and improve operational efficiencies.
- Apply understanding of core financial processes to ensure transactional changes on downstream processes and systems are considered.
- Lead or participate in all phases of the development methodology cycle to implement the required technology, adding technical know-how, creativity and a seasoned perspective to initiatives and teams.
- Resolve complex problems related to systems within area of expertise, apply existing criteria in new ways and develop new approaches, act as a key contributor to the resolution of issues that cross business environments and functional areas.
- Responsible for CRM process design during design, including creation, review and approval of detailed “to be” business scenarios, processes, workflows and use cases.
- Lead and/or facilitate delivery of updates to existing solutions or implementation of new solutions through adherence to best practices for change management.
- Create and maintain reference documentation for changes and support activities.
- Act as liaison to and coordinator of input from the CRM subject matter experts and participate in solution strategy development and implementation as well as technical stewardship oversight activities in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders and vendors.
- Clarify complex concepts/proposals in terms that are appropriate to the audience; ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Lead and manage testing, validation and deployment activities, coordinating efforts among internal staff and support partners to configure/ update and upgrade for systems within the section’s accountability, following established change management practices.
- Build long-term relationships or partnerships with internal/external clients and suppliers to support business needs.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a service oriented customer environment.
- Participate in the development and management of the section’s budgets.
- Other related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of team leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years of CRM such as Salesforce experience
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience developing strategic partnerships across functional areas
- Experience with ITIL and change management best practices
- English essential, both oral and written; Bilingual (French/English) considered an asset
- Strong computer skills; proficient in the use of office productivity and collaboration tools preferably G Suite
If this position interests you, please apply by 11:59pm the day before the job posting end date listed.
This is a management group opportunity and salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Pay Range Minimum: $77,188.00
Pay Range Maximum: $115,781.40
Posting End Date (if applicable): July 31, 2021
Hydro Ottawa is committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply for this job please visit hydroottawa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.