Website Cameco Corporation
Position and Responsibilities
Cameco is transforming digitally and has a multitude of interesting IT projects that require an experienced project manager. In this exciting role, you will simultaneously lead complex projects through the analysis, design, development, and implementation of information technologies at Cameco Corporation. You will play a pivotal role in project delivery through the planning, management and control of project schedules, costs, and deliverables, while keeping management and stakeholders informed and up to date.
This is a 12-month temporary staff position.
Education and Qualifications
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- Five to eight years of demonstrated project management experience in successfully delivering information technology projects
- Project Management Institute credential
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Experience in managing agile, hybrid and other digital implementations and projects
- Experience with agile project management tools.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
Deadline for applications is January 27, 2022. Please quote competition number 37345.
To apply for this job please visit career17.sapsf.com.