Are you interested in working in an innovative, fast-paced global environment? Canpotex might just be where you belong. Join one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers by applying today.
Canpotex have an exciting opportunity to grow your career as a permanent Solutions Architect (22-39) at our Saskatoon office.
Headquartered in Saskatoon with three international offices, we are one of the world’s largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers globally – ultimately helping the world grow more food.
Situated in the vibrant Saskatoon area of River Landing, occupying a spacious, world-class contemporary office building that supports our culture. We proudly offer a highly flexible hybrid-work environment that encourages a flexible work-life balance while promoting meaningful connections with colleagues and stakeholders. We are passionate about ensuring food security for young people through our community investment program that allows our employees individual volunteer opportunities. We proudly offer a competitive total rewards package, career growth opportunities and the experience to collaborate with global colleagues and customers.
- Develop architectures for complex solutions while ensuring completeness and consistency with agreed requirements and constraints
- Evaluate business solution needs through both formal and informal functional requirements, discussions, and project intake processes
- Facilitate educational and influential communications with all levels of stakeholders on solution recommendations and architecture standards
- Develop roadmaps to migrate components to cloud services, while also tracking and evaluating other emerging trends in domain knowledge areas
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and consultants, including implementing projects and enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum five to seven years of work experience providing technical solution design, project implementation and/or supporting enterprise-level software and infrastructure.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and/or other architecture or cloud related certifications would be considered an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of IT, including application development, network and system administration, and data management.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques utilized in providing solution architecture.
- The ability to communicate effectively using both technical and user-friendly language.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team, and value-based environment.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Windows and server operating systems.
- Strong work ethic, with proven analytical ability and excellent written/verbal communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by September 29, 2022.
We recognize the diverse nature of applicants and consider a combination of equivalent education and experience.
We are committed to providing a respectful and inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other personal characteristic protected by legal grounds.
Being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 is a condition of employment and proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected, follow us on LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit www.canpotex.com.