Website Cameco Corporation
Reporting to the manager of IT services, you will join a high-energy, customer focused team, responsible for delivering IT services to Cameco.
Your primary role will be providing support for desktop software and hardware related issues in addition to assisting with the setup, deployment, maintenance and repair of computers, laptops, and mobile equipment.
You can diagnose and resolve complex issues and escalate tickets that require higher level support for final resolution. You will also provide subject matter expertise and contributions into the planning and execution of various IT projects as required.
Requirements of the position:
- Diploma in information technology or in a related technical field
- Three to five years of experience in an IT support environment
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of IT service delivery models and principals
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation
- Experience with Windows 10, Azure / Active Directory, Microsoft Office products, Dell hardware
- Experience scripting in an enterprise environment
- Microsoft Certification
- Group Policy, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager or Microsoft Intune management skills
- Experience working with Service Now
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Deadline for applications is May 24, 2022. Please quote competition number 37851.
To apply for this job please visit career17.sapsf.com.