CIPS has launched its new IT Community Forum, which allows its members to participate in a variety of discussion, network, and share knowledge and resources with members locally, across Canada, and around the world.
The CIPS IT Community Forum can be accessed at community.cips.ca and members will also receive email discussion summaries based on their email preferences.
CIPS Provincial community member access:
- CIPS Alberta Members
- CIPS British Columbia Members
- CIPS Manitoba Members
- CIPS New Brunswick Members
- CIPS Newfoundland & Labrador Members
- CIPS Nova Scotia Members
- CIPS Ontario Members
- CIPS Prince Edward Island Members
- CIPS Saskatchewan Members
All members can access:
Other closed communities include those for CIPS Volunteers, Reviewers, and Staff to help improve communication, engagement, and sharing of information and resources.
Update your Community Forum Member Profile:
- Click your photo / initials at the top right and click “My Profile” (or Click Here)
- Add a photo
- Update your bio
Confirm Provincial Society access and CIPS Designations:
- Confirm you have access to your CIPS Provincial Community
- Confirm your CIPS Designations are displaying on your community Member Profile
- For any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjust your email settings:
- Community emails can be set to:
- “Real Time“
- “Daily Digest“
- “No Email“
- “Consolidated Weekly” or “Daily Digest” for all your communities
- “Real Time“
Introduce yourself to the CIPS Community!
- Post in the “Introduce yourself to the CIPS community!” thread in “The Water Cooler Forum“.
- Introduce yourself to the CIPS community! Give a brief summary of your professional work experience, and about any hobbies or interests you may have! 🙂
Note for New Members:
Access to the community forum is provided at the beginning of the month for new members. For immediate access please email email@example.com
Join the discussion today! – community.cips.ca
For any questions or technical issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org