CIPS Provincial Societies:
- Administer the legislation or regulation that enables the self-regulating professional body;
- Evaluate and certify qualified I.S.P. applicants, which is delegated to the Certification Council;
- Hear formal complaints against, and discipline Members, as the need arise;
- Administer the I.S.P. of Canada designation within the provinces:
- Promote the I.S.P. and professional practice within the provincial IT industry;
- Develop and maintain national certification standards through Membership in the Certification Council.
CIPS Provincial Websites:
- British Columbia*
- New Brunswick*
- Nova Scotia*
- Newfoundland and Labrador
* Provinces in which there is legislation establishing the I.S.P. as a self regulating designation.