- This event has passed.
Developing digital and data skills and capabilities in public service organizations (Webinar)
September 13, 2022 - September 14, 2022
Grant will share what the APS Digital Profession has been doing to develop frameworks, tools and approaches for managing digital capability in the APS.
This free webinar will be of general interest to SFIA users and of particular interest to public sector organisations and government bodies.
- This includes those who are using or planning to use SFIA or for those who are considering developing a bespoke framework for skills, competencies and/or roles.
- The story to so far in using SFIA across Australian Public Service…
- the importance of using an internationally recognised skills and competency framework
- developing a role framework covering around 200 roles
- defining SFIA skills and levels needed by professionals in these roles
- The APS Career Pathfinder tool…
- The tool was developed to enable people to explore digital and data career options in government
- Grant will provide background to the development of the tool and give a demonstration of how the tool is used
- Engaging and supporting the SFIA user community in Australia and New Zealand…
- Active participation and leadership in developing the SFIA Framework and the global ecosystem
- Pioneering whole of country SFIA licensing to promote use of SFIA by public and private sector organisations, educational institutions, not-for-profits and individuals.
Attending the event live means you can ask questions and join in the discussion.
- We will record and share the webinar – but please make every effort to support our speakers by attending the live event.
- We know from previous webinars that people get more value by attending and participating in the discussion and chat on the webinar.
Reserve your place on the webinar
Two live sessions will be held to support different time zones. You should book for only one.