Canpotex is proud to be one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers in 2023. We are a people-focused organization with diverse and dynamic career development opportunities. Join us as we work towards our mission of global food security. Apply today!
We have an exciting opportunity to grow your career as an Information Technology Developer (23-19). This position is permanent and based in Saskatoon.
Headquartered in Saskatoon with three international offices, we are one of the world’s largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers globally – ultimately helping the world grow more food.
Situated in the vibrant Saskatoon area of River Landing, occupying a spacious, world-class contemporary office building that supports our culture. We proudly offer a highly flexible hybrid-work environment that encourages a flexible work-life balance while promoting meaningful connections with colleagues and stakeholders. We are passionate about ensuring food security for young people through our community investment program that allows our employees individual volunteer opportunities. We proudly offer a competitive total rewards package, career growth opportunities and the experience to collaborate with global colleagues and customers.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, installation, and testing of application software, reports, data warehousing and other computer related solutions using C# and other programming languages.
- Designs, builds, and maintains efficient and reliable C# code.
- Partners with employees from other departments as a subject matter expert and as a technical resource during projects.
- Works with IT department, end-users, and management to plan systems and operations to meet Canpotex’s information processing and reporting requirements.
- Assists with administering reporting, workflow, integration and security processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in software/technical development.
- Experience with development and reporting tools such as MS Visual Studio, C#.Net, .Net Core API, Entity Framework, Angular, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and DB2.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and VBA.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to function as an effective member of a team environment; as well, work independently, prioritize tasks and provide timely solutions.
Apply online by June 8, 2023.
We recognize the diverse nature of applicants and consider a combination of equivalent education and experience. We are committed to providing a respectful and inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other personal characteristic protected by legal grounds. We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected, follow us on LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.