Website Cameco Corporation
At Cameco we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we embrace, encourage and support workplace inclusion and diversity. New ideas, perspectives, experiences, and expertise make Cameco stronger. We are committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. Our vision is to create a culture where inclusion is the goal, and a diverse and representative workforce is our measure of success. Cameco is committed to providing an inclusive selection process, free from systemic barriers. support employment equity and encourage all members of underrepresented groups (i.e., women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups/visible minorities) to voluntarily disclose. Cameco welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences to apply.
Cameco is one of the largest global providers of the uranium fuel needed to energize a clean-air world. Utilities around the world rely on our nuclear fuel products to generate safe, reliable, emissions-free nuclear power. Cameco’s corporate office is based in Saskatoon. We have mining operations and projects in northern Saskatchewan, Kazakhstan, the United States and Australia. We are also a leading supplier of uranium refining, conversion, and fuel manufacturing services from our operations in Ontario.
Cameco is transforming digitally with a focus on automation and to more modern technologies requires a mature and coordinated approach to IT architecture.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and coordinate with the senior management team and functional architect contributors in activities related to IT architecture
- Play a pivotal role in implementing Enterprise Architecture software along with standards and procedures while participating in a cross functional architecture guild
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline
- Eight years or more of demonstrated experience in leading and managing enterprise architecture tools and process.
- Enterprise Architecture certification e.g.: TOGAF or similar
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Experience in implementing enterprise architecture solutions.
- Experience in conducting project reviews to ensure architecture principles are met.
- Experience in working with stakeholders outside of IT to align business strategy and architecture principles.
Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal Record Background Check
- COVID Vaccination Declaration
Cameco is proud to offer a competitive total reward package which includes:
- Competitive compensation program with base and variable pay
- Flexible health, drug, dental, and vision plan with a health spending and personal spending account
- Fixed benefits including employee and dependant life, AD&D, disability benefits and paid vacation leave
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
- RRSP and RPP matching program
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation costs (if applicable
Cameco is an employment equity employer and aims to achieve gender parity, and as such, preference will be given to qualified members of equity groups. We are strengthened by the diverse backgrounds of experiences and encourage applicants with various levels of expertise to apply, as equivalent combination of education and work experience are considered.
Deadline for applications is June 8, 2023. Please quote competition number 38900.
To apply for this job please visit career17.sapsf.com.