Website Cameco Corporation
Manager, Business Intelligence (38570)
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Cameco’s business technology services (BTS) department provides vital services to worldwide operations utilizing various technologies to support key operations. We are looking for a passionate, strategic leader to head the business intelligence team supporting various business capabilities. This is a great opportunity to interact with the business and enable them to make better data-driven decisions.
The Manager, Business Intelligence will build and manage an analytics Centre of Excellence and provide oversight and management of an enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) portfolio aligned to multiple business units within Cameco. You will be a BTS and business champion that manages technical teams and relationships with global business functions, focusing on delivering strategic business intelligence analytical solutions that are targeted to help achieve Cameco’s business objectives. You are accountable for the overall service delivery of BI solutions by providing leadership, strategic guidance, and program focus.
You will have the opportunity to work a hybrid remote schedule in this position. The details of this flex work arrangement will be discussed in the recruitment process.
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computers science, mathematics, or engineering
- 10+ years of experience in strategic information technology in an enterprise environment
- Five years in the coordination, prioritization and delivery of BI projects and initiatives
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Certification in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- LEAN training and experience
- Previous leadership experience
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
To explore this career opportunity, please visit https://career17.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=38570&company=Cameco
Deadline for applications is February 14, 2023. Please quote competition number 38570.
To apply for this job please visit career17.sapsf.com.